স্থানঃ Sylhet আবেদনের শেষ তারিখঃ Nov 8th 21
পোস্ট করা হয়েছেঃ 2021-10-24T00:00:00+06:00
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখঃ 2021-11-08T00:00:00+06:00বেতনঃ 14টাকা - 14 টাকা
কাজের ধরনঃ Contractual
নিয়োগ দেয়া হবে
- Bachelor`s degree in Chemistry, Applied chemistry or chemistry-related major. Master`s in chemistry ...
- The position will be responsible for perform day to day technical laboratory analysis of a natural gas plant. The position requires working on non-routine tasks (sampling and analysis) requested by operations, maintenance, or any other department. The position is dynamic and requires a mix of laboratory and analytical skills depending on the operations requirement. Candidate must maintain a high degree of independence and responsibility, and accountability in planning and reporting laboratory ex
- Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Analytical laboratory operations services are but not limited to:
- Sampling of Natural gas, condensate, water, ethylene glycol, TEG, Lube oil and process fluids.
- Monitoring integrity of sample during sampling of process and non-process fluids done by operations personnel.
- Calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment (like - GC, GC MS, ICP, IC, KF coulometer, Potentiometer, etc.).
- Perform Natural gas analysis: dew point test, gas composition, heating value & specific gravity (SG) as per ASTM methods.
- Perform Natural gas condensate analysis as per ASTM methods: Simulated distillation, API gravity, SG, BS&W.
- Perform pH, Conductivity, turbidity, alkalinity, Hardness, TDS, TSS, Chloride, TPH, anions, cations, Dissolve oxygen, BOD, COD, and other parameters of water as per ASTM, EPA, APHA or domestic methods.
- Perform test for Glycol (MEG & TEG).
- Perform Lube oil test.
- Data archiving and report preparation for internal & external stakeholders.
- Inventory management.
- Prepare All reagents and standardize as per methods.
- Sample bottle & glassware cleaning, labeling and preparedness.
- Proper housekeeping & cleanness at desk and workplace.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Applied chemistry or chemistry-related major. Master's in chemistry will be an advantage but not essential.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- 1-2 years of Laboratory experience.
- Fluent in computer operating skill with MS office, internet browser and email communication.
- Knowledge on Laboratory safety (chemical handling safety, PPE, SDS, emergency response etc.) and industrial safety.
- Very good communication skill in both Bengali & English.
- Over time allowance
সূত্র BDJobs বিডি জবস