Manager - Legal
Bengal Group Limitedস্থানঃ Anywhere in Bangladesh আবেদনের শেষ তারিখঃ Mar 31st 20
পোস্ট করা হয়েছেঃ 2020-03-09T00:00:00+06:00
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখঃ 2020-03-31T00:00:00+06:00বেতনঃ 600000টাকা - 600000 টাকা
কাজের ধরনঃ Full-time
নিয়োগ দেয়া হবে
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Bachelor`s Degree in Law or Master`s Degree in Law with undergraduate degree ...
- Drafting Agreements with Broadcasters and Cable Operators
- Draft all the agreements as advised by our legal consultant.
- Review the Broadcasters and Cable Operator's agreements.
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
- Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by Company i.e., prepare writs, defences, submissions and other pleadings in civil cases both "for and against" the Organization.
- To advise the Company on potential and actual legal/litigation risks through pro-active risk analysis.
- Maintain custody of legal documents of the Company.
- Anti-Corruption Compliances, Training and communication
- Support ethics and anti-corruption training, including developing and delivering training programs.
- To work with Disciplinary Committee & Appeal Committee and Committee for Ethics & Fair Play.
- Institute an effective compliance communication program for the organization and external stakeholders, including promoting
- Use of the Whistle-blower Channel;
- Heightened awareness of the Code of Conduct as well a zero-tolerance principle, and
- Understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
- Managing Third Party Relationships
- Devise and implement On-going integrity risk assessments aimed at identifying and prioritizing internal and external corruption risks faced by the group in Bangladesh, with relevant mitigation actions.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the Integrity Due Diligence Procedure for 3rd parties in the Group's Bangladesh operations.
- Follow up and monitor 3rd parties to ensure their compliance with contractual obligations, the group's ethics and anti-corruption policies and procedures
- Advise and follow up day to day business activities to ensure that an integrity risk management strategy, developed in line with an executed integrity risk assessment, is understood, implemented and documented.
- Permitting and Approval Processes
- Draft a stakeholder overview (both private and public) of persons or entities that could impact the project. In addition, keep a regulatory road map, providing an overview of legal areas where potential obligations and risk may occur.
- Assist on supplier contract vetting, Land document verification, review project finance agreements of the lenders and advise accordingly.
- Assist the other departments (e.g. supply chain management, Business Operations, Sales & Distribution, Project Management, Accounting and business development etc.) in the Permitting and Government Approval Processes.
- Identify compliance risks in the processes and recommend mitigating actions. The Legal Compliance Officer shall participate in Project's meetings with government authorities as deemed necessary.
- Policies and Procedures
- Assist with maintaining and developing amendments to the Group Policies and Procedures, designed to be compliant with the legal requirements and Country Specific Risks in Bangladesh.
- Act as a focal point about interpretation, implementation and communication of the group's ethics and anti-corruption policies and procedures in Bangladesh
- Implement a "Whistle-blower Channel" and ensure compliance with local data protection regulations.
- Assist on preparing policies and procedures in accordance with Bangladesh labour and employment act.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and code of conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Regularly report any deviations from required procedures to the designated Compliance Officer from Project
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or, to keep informed of the operation, progress of compliance efforts, including implementation of compliance program, compliance incidents, compliance risk assessments with corresponding action plans
- General Legal Services
- Prepare and verify legal drafts such as legal letter, MOU, Agreement as per company requirement to ensure company's legal interest.
- Drafting and reviewing Government licenses agreements time to time.
- Resolve various legal issue raised by the company.
- Any task assigned by the Management.
- Provide advice in respect of all legal aspects of the business.
- Assist with review of all legal documents pertaining to operation of the business (including lease agreements, service agreements, supply agreements and general terms and conditions of contract counterparties).
- Provide on-going support in terms of contract management for the project
- Assist with any contractual claims or legal disputes that arise
- Provide any other general legal services which may be required
- Assist in Anti-Piracy action
- Additional Requirements
- Sound knowledge about Labour Law, Land Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Commercial Law and in-depth grasp of the Bangladesh legal system.
- Excellent written drafting/oral communication skills (both in English and Bangla) with sound knowledge in MS office package are essential.
- Both Males and Females Candidates are allowed to apply.
- Ability to work independently
- Organised, able to handle complex contracts
- Assertive, able to operate in complex and dynamic working environment
- Keep coordination with Legal Consultant for better understanding.
- Solution orientated, dedicated and someone who takes ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Confident and quick learner.
- Able to prioritise responsibilities and self-manage/manage time efficiently
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Bachelor's Degree in Law or Master's Degree in Law with undergraduate degree in Science or Commerce.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- ISP, Satellite TV
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
সূত্র BDJobs বিডি জবস