Trainee (3D Animation & Film Making)

MARS Solutions Ltd

স্থানঃ Dhaka আবেদনের শেষ তারিখঃ Apr 10th 20

পোস্ট করা হয়েছেঃ 2020-03-11T00:00:00+06:00

আবেদনের শেষ তারিখঃ 2020-04-10T00:00:00+06:00


কাজের ধরনঃ Part-time


.MARS Solutions Limited, a member of Bangladesh Hi-Tech Park Authority (BHTPA) and one of the Workforce Training Providers is found in 2006.The company is now serving from over 5,500 sft. set up located in one of the prime location of Dhaka city with current Manpower strength of more than 175+employees..Since our teams are purposefully-built from the ground up through a rigorous talent-acquisition process, we have ability to achieve a very high level of success for our customers.


  • Minimum Bachelor degree in any discipline or 4 years Diploma in any field (Public and Private ...


  • The training will be a part of your skill improvement and career development process.
  • Duration of the training will be 03 months (Total -192 hours-weekly 4 days)
  • Certificate will be provided to successful trainees which will add extra value to participant's career profile.
  • Special advantages will be provided for people with disabilities, members of ethnic minority and socially and economically disadvantaged people.


  • Minimum Bachelor degree in any discipline or 4 years Diploma in any field (Public and Private University/ Polytechnic Institute are encouraged to apply).
  • Age 22 to 40 years
  • Both males and females are allowed to apply
  • Basic knowledge on Computer Literacy, Graphic Design, Adobe Photo shop CS and Ability to speak in Bengali with proper pronunciation and basic understanding in English.

সুযোগ সুবিধা

  • Bangladesh Hi-Tech Park Authority (BHTPA) will bear 90% of the tuition fees. Interested participant will bear the remaining 10% of the tuition fees.

সূত্র BDJobs বিডি জবস